Tuesday, June 30, 2009

She's Out of My Life

Just as with many of you out there, I grew up listening to songs by Michael Jackson. It's just a great pity he's gone now =( . There's just so many songs I remember, and one fine day, I took out my age-old ipod mini and took a listen to the songs in it. (I haven't touched my ipod mini in at least 2 years)

As I was listening, this song came on, and I just felt I had to share this song with all of you. I absolutely love the lyrics, I think it's so easy for us to connect with the emotions in this song. I'm sure at some point or another, we fail to see the people that were always there for us, let pride get in the way, and that stops us from telling them just how much they mean to us or how much we appreciate and love them..till it's too late.



Don't ever wait till it's way too late to tell your loved ones your feelings, much less let pride and anger get in the way during an arguement with a loved one. Life is unpredictable, treasure your loved ones, and never regret not telling them how much you love them..every single day. Sometimes Life offers us no second chance, but should you ever do lose them, and a second chance awaits, take that chance and cherish them from that day on.

It's one of my favourite songs by MJ, I'm not sure how many of you have heard it, (you might have heard the covers done by Josh Groban and 98 Degrees) but it's She's Out of My Life. I've also put up the video from youtube, though I've set it to my blog's song.

PS: This song is specially dedicated to you (i'm sure you know who you are), I hope the lyrics speak to your heart just as it spoke to mine =)

She's Out of My Life - Michael Jackson


She's out of my life
She's out of my life
And I don't know whether to laugh or cry
I don't know whether to live or die
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life

It's out of my hands
It's out of my hands
To think for two years she was here
And I took her for granted I was so cavalier
Now the way that it stands
She's out of my hands

So I've learned that love's not possession
And I've learned that love won't wait
Now I've learned that love needs expression
But I learned too late

She's out of my life
She's out of my life
Damned indecision and cursed pride
Kept my love for her locked deep inside
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin