Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oops!

Okay, I know I haven't been updating much here! Terribly sorry..but in any case, I finished my paper last monday! Utterly happy, needless to say..=D met up with a friend to have breakfast and shop!! (sorry, no photos though..)

Let me see, what else have I been up to..Oh yes, been to two castings since then. Glad I got one job! I'm going to keep that under wraps for now, so keep your eyes peeled here for more updates!!!
Other than that, I guess I've been doing the usual, catching up with my sleep (which i badly needed, was only clocking in 20 hrs of sleep during the mugging period), running, and doing some reading =)


After casting!

Hopefully more castings to come! Or I'll probably be headed back to the hospital to work =)

Alritey, more updates soon...

Hugs,
Raxsiel

PS: please please please do continue to vote for us at Clean & Clear! It's one vote per person per day! Deadline's 31st July!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin