Monday, November 16, 2009

Birthday! [backdated]

Gosh, it's been some time since I blogged! =( Been busy training up for runs! [NIKE+ Human Race & NB Real Run] I was supposed to blog about my birthday, which was a month ago, and I've yet to do so..gee, I really should update more frequently. Thousand apologies =(

Birthday was great!!! Went to Check In Pte Ltd with a few friends [made new ones too!] had great conversation and drinks! You guys made my birthday awesome! Pictures!!!

Photobucket
Met Nick on the way to Check In
[Thanks for the photo Nick!]

Photobucket

My cousin + his gf =)


Photobucket

Tan Wen + I
[Friends of 7 yrs!]


Photobucket

Alvin + I
[Friends of 5 yrs]


Photobucket

Zunzin + I


Photobucket
Yiheng + I
[Running buddies]


Photobucket

Jessica + Jip
[New friends!]



With Love,
Raxsiel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin