Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mugging & I

I really wanna apologise to those who come here and don't see any updates. Terribly sorry.
Well, here's what's I've been up to recently.

MUGGING.

Yea, I know how sad that sounds, but I've been mugging my guts out (okay, not really my guts, but you get the point)
I don't really have an immediate test or anything,
But I do have a formative test in about a month's time,
and my finals in about two months' time.

School's been alritey the past one and a half month (or so)
But March is going to be crazy.Lectures squished back-to-back,
Labs (and not to mention the reports) and tutorials as well.

And there's only ONE revision as a class.

Now you see why I've started mugging for my formative test and final?
=(
As of now, I kinda know my stuff, but they're still kinda fuzzy.
=(
Not to mention the ungodly hours that I'm up till (eg. now.it's 4.25am)
And yes, I've been snacking at those ungodly hours too!
(i seriously hope I don't end up putting on excessive weight )

Yes, mugging has made me quite an unhappy girl.
(so if anyone would like to send any 'cheer-me-ups', pls do)

okay..back to the books..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin