Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hottie!

Right, so I FINALLY caught X Men Origins: Wolverine! (YAY! thanks dear!) It was not too bad really..but the effects..well..could be a little better..all in all, GREAT SHOW..and if reports are true, I can't wait till the subsequent X Men: .. series.

ANYWAY,

I saw the 370Z in person today! OMG, it is the hottest thing I've seen in recent days! I just can't believe how I sat at B&J's for almost an hour or so, before I actually turned around and noticed the 370Z just RIGHT DOWNSTAIRS!..(if any of you are wondering, I was at The Cathay's B&J)

Here's the best bit..

In my excitement, while I was looking at the car and drooling away, I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES OF IT! =(((((((((((((((((

SIGH.

Alritey, shall stop here for tonight..awfully sorry about the lack of photos and details about the day, feeling really exhausted =(

OH YES!
before I forget, catch me at Siloso Beach, Sentosa on Sunday! 1300 hours - 1600 hours! Siloso Hotbods search!!

Love,
Raxsiel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin