Friday, May 1, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Random Post)



Yes, it's finally opened..(okay, I know how this post is a few days late..i've been waiting since december 2008!)...BUT..

I just felt like blogging about something today, so this is probably one of those random posts AGAIN..haha..anyway,I'm sure some of you who are members, would have received this email from GV already!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Exclusive to members! Receive a FCUK limited edition dog tag worth $39 when you buy four X-Men Origins: Wolverine tickets! Valid only at GV VivoCity & GV Marina while stocks last.




Here's another one..
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Exclusive to members! Purchase above $150 nett in a single receipt at FCUK & receive 2 limited edition dog tags worth $78!

okay, so here's what I'm thinking, find three other friends to watch X-Men Origins with me and convince them how much i want the dog tags..lol (i'm such a sucker for dog tags!)
so......ANY THREE OTHER PEOPLE AVAILABLE TO WATCH THE MOVIE WITH ME!! =D

2 comments:

nadia said...

oh, I did watch the movie over the weekend here in NZ...it's SO GOOD! =)

raXsiel said...

ARRRRR!!! I haven't caught it yet =(
Hopefully soon!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin