Thursday, April 30, 2009

H1N1 (Random Post)

Yes, Swine Flu, pretty much fills the headlines of the ST every single day, number of deaths in Mexico rising, number of suspected cases rising etc..sad news really.(makes me wonder why we sometimes choose to make war,and not appreciate the peaceful times) It's beginning to cause some people to panic on our little island. News of people stocking up on medication and masks.

At times, I ask myself why is it I chose to study what I'm currently reading. And I think I've found my answer (it's more likely I re-found my answer).

Random post I guess. For the people close to my heart and are overseas (some in the affected areas), I pray for your safety in these uncertain times. I hope this blows over soon enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin