Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm Blessed =)

To be honest, I think right here, right now (actually, more than just that), I'm quite a lucky girl. Well, here's the thing, a dear friend gave me three-day passes to F1 this weekend, another got me an adidas bag and I just heard news from a very close friend (haven't heard from her since some time ago)! Thank you guys for remembering me and the things I love!

Photobucket

Honestly, it is more than just this, I have come to realise that I have many people around me who have been caring for me through the few months that things have been difficult. And I'm really thankful for each and every one of you guys!

It doesn't matter if it's via msn, smses,phone calls or meeting up, I really appreciate all of you, and the things done for me. I'm definitely blessed to have each and every one of you in my life =)

Photobucket

With Lots of Love,
Raxsiel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin