Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Unfortunately, I don't have a title in mind for this post.
I'm not quite sure what to write either, but I'll still try.
10 years, that's a sufficient period of time.
You were always there.
And just like someone snuffing out a candle flame,
Your flame went out.

I know you'd never want to see us upset-
We've talked about this at one point or another.
I can't promise you that,
But I will try.

Hearing the news,
I had secretly wished it wasn't you.
But it was.

Remember our conversations?
We talked about dreams and aspirations,
That we'd meet again when we had achieved them.

I'm sorry I don't know how to deal with this.
I thought I could.

I woke up,
Wishing it wasn't true,
Neither was it you.
But I knew there was nothing I could change.

I miss you, my friend.
And you'll always be remembered..dearly.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin