Monday, August 6, 2012

Recent Up-Tos

First things first, many thanks to all those who emailed and pm-ed me on facebook & twitter. I appreciate everyone's concern, and I'm feeling much better now =) Life is indeed short, if you've ever read the interview I did during my FHM/SOL days, you'll understand why I live by that philosophy. For those of you who haven't seen it, here's the pic of it (I think you can decently see the text on it (i hope!) if you click on it). Just to be sure, I've added the quote into the caption!

"Live each day as if it's your last day,
never forget to tell your loved ones how much you love them,
and never end a day being angry with them because life is short."

So, here I am, in Singapore, on a day off. That said, I just did a flight to and fro (turnaround) BKK on Saturday. As usual, mad hungry and tired after the flight, so a day off or two does wonders for me! =) Oh yes, and a Sydney flight just prior to the BKK flight. I didn't take many photos, but hopefully I do on my next trip to Sydney. Here's one of me! (haha..such narcissism) 

In my room in Sydney!
Look at my eyebags..omg.

Which reminds me that I should really start on my running regime again. I think I've stopped running for a while now! Finally got myself a new PS3 game (one which I've been waiting to get since it was released, which I hardly ever got the time to get down to, plus it was just too pricey for me to get).

Yes yes, Batman: Arkham Asylum!
Anyone who knows me, knows i'm a huge fan of Batman (among other superheroes), and apart from getting Batman graphic novels, Forensic Files of Batman and The Batman Files (i'm still saving for the two Files, I hope Kinokuniya still has copies of them!), Arkham Asylum was one of the games I just had to get when it was released last year. I chanced upon this copy at Causeway Point while looking for Alice: Madness Returns (btw, does anyone know where I can still get a copy of it?), so I knew I just had to get it!


Too elusive, anyone knows where I can locate a copy of this for PS3?
The Batman Files (Dear Kinokuniya, please still have a copy of this!)

Forensics + Batman, two of my loves, how could I resist this?
Where can I find this in Singapore?!

If I am ever missing from the virtual world in the next couple of days, you know why. I'm probably spending lots of time on Batman: Arkham Asylum or working out. But I'll try to pop in some short and random entries when I can! =)

Got some plans this weekend! Can't wait! =) 

Love, 
Raxsiel

Ps: remember to help click on the nuffnang ad! =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin