Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oops.

Hello World! This is bad, a week without any entries =(

Truth be told, haven't really been up to much, save for a couple of BKK trips, so no pictures. But had absolute great fun on both flights! Being offered a new job and really odd happenings on flight. But hey, that doesn't change how good the flight was! Horribly packed week for me..I hope I don't fall sick!


Headed to the Sunshine Coast tonight! Off for two days, hopefully the net is fine and all over there! I'll blog if it is! =) Really terribly sorry about the lack of pictures, I'll take more while i'm over in Gold Coast! Excited about my soon-to-be camera! Blog more about it when I get it! =D

Till then, take care and enjoy the rest of the week!

Love,
Raxsiel


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin