Thursday, September 18, 2008

Love



I promised someone I blog something, just for him, so here I am, keeping my promise. I know how the saying goes "Promises are meant to be broken" But no, I don't really quite believe in that. Today's supposed to be a good (perhaps great) day, but it pretty much turned out otherwise. For some reason, I don't quite understand why it would be difficult to reply a simple message, or to inform someone that you'd be busy,and will reply asap (instead of just keeping real quiet and still not contacting the person after you're done)

In any case, there's this song that's been stuck (still stuck) in my head, I pretty much put it up on my blog as well, (sharing my joy kinda thing). It's actually Lucky by Jason Mraz ft Colbie Calliat. I love the lyrics to the song,they're so sweet!


They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I know how many people might say love is over-rated.Maybe it is, but I guess it's one of those things that makes Life a little better (and definitely much harder too). Oh well, I believe that for everyone, there's someone out there, it's just a matter of time. =)


I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday


I've always believed that close friends and lovers are pretty much a love-hate relationship. They're the people that you might really hate for one moment, but yet you know they're the ones you really love as well. Perhaps it's the thought that the more you know someone, and the closer you get, when things change (even if a little), the fuses are pretty much really short.

But it's nice knowing your lover becomes your best friend (and your worst, in arguments), the one you'd want to return to everyday, where you know you can rant about your day, talk through your troubles, find comfort and yes, reveal your inner child ..all without having to worry about a third party hearing it..




You're my best friend
You're my lover.
I'm so lucky to be in love with you

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin