Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOOO!!!

OmG! I have so many things to talk about, I have no idea where I should start at all!!!!!

Firstly, I'm home!!! =D But I'm seriously missing the wonderful people I've been spending time with the past few days in Melaka! Absolutely awesome and really patient people! Missin' the whole bunch of them loads =( All the jokes, dinners, suppers and chats.


Cast & Crew! (missin' u guys loads)

Really sorry about not completing this entry yesterday though..Took a shower, had my dinner (which I didn't finish till round about midnight -_-"), did the laundry, and the usual bit of clearing my emails and uploading some photos. Sounds pretty normal, but, thing was, I was supposed to head to bed by 2am cause I wasnt feeling too well =( . In any case, by the time I actually got off my laptop and hit the sack, it was already almost 4am -_-" . Probably explains why I'm still unwell now.=(

Annnywayyyyy, huge apologies to those who were msn-ing me and barely getting much replies from me last night. I was having a tough time combating the ZZ monster while attempting to finish up my things. (I actually fell asleep while brushing my teeth..HAHAHA!) Catch up with you guys more tonight! =)

Please be really patient with me, I'll be uploading the photos (behind-the-scenes photos too!) from my time in Melaka. In the meantime, I've uploaded a couple of them on my facebook, be sure to take a look!


Hugs,
Raxsiel
xoXox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin