Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shoutout

This is a little shoutout to a dear friend of mine =)

Hey there,

It was nice seeing you again =) [plus, I returned you the hug I owe you, now I only owe you one]. Perhaps you're wondering why I'm writing this entry. But to be honest, it's also difficult for me to explain. It's probably just in my nature really. There were just some things I wanted to say, but for some reason, I just held back, and didn't say them.

I'm really sorry to hear about what happened, and I could see that you were perhaps somewhat troubled/affected by it. And it's quite understandable, if I were in your position, I would be feeling the same way too, especially when you know the life stories. Life, indeed is unpredictable. I'll just leave this entry here as it is for now, I'll tell you the things I wanted to say in person perhaps? I know this isn't much, but written words can only do so much. For now, here's a hug, and I hope somehow, someway, it conveys more than what is written here. *hugzZ*

Photobucket

Love,
Raxsiel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin